Our contact information:
Postweg 50 A2
6523 LD Nijmegen
Personal data used by us
Ergo2Work processes your personal data, which you provide directly or through using our services. The following list shows you which data is processed.
- Family name and given name
- Address information
- Telephone numbers
- E-Mail addresses
- Further information that you provide to us actively through creating a profile on this website or through correspondence or via telephone.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device information
- Banking information
Special and/or sensible data collected
Our website does not aim to collect data from users of 16 years or younger unless they have explicit allowance from their parent or guardian. However, we do not have the means to monitor the age of our users. We recommend parents be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data to be collected without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are convinced that we have gathered personal information about a minor without your consent, please send an e-mail to us. We will delete the information accordingly.
Why and how we collect and process data
Ergo2Work collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes: - Completion and identification of your payment
- Distribution of a newsletter and / or other advertising material
- To contact you in order to provide our services.
- To inform you about changes in our services and / or products.
- To provide you with the possibility of creating an account.
- To deliver our products and services to you.
- Ergo2Work analyses your activities on our website to improve our website as well as our products and services according to your wishes.
- Ergo2Work also collects and processes data in cases in which we are obligated to do so by law (e.g. information needed for tax returns).
Automated decision making
Ergo2Work does not use automated decision making processes for decisions which could have significant consequences for humans. Automated decision making processes are decisions made by computer software or computer systems without the involvement of a human.
How long we retain personal data
Ergo2Work does not retain your personal data longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. We save your personal information as long as you have an (active) user account in our webshop.
Ergo2Work does not sell your data to a third party and only provides this information when it is necessary to satisfy agreements with you or when obligated to do so by law. Companies that process user data on our behalf have agreed to a processing-agreement to ensure the same degree of security and confidentiality. Ergo2Work remains responsible for this process. Your data may be shared with the following parties:
- It4Shops (Developer of webshop-software)
- Smartiq (IT-Hardware service)
- Accounting office
- GLS (delivery company)
- PostNL (delivery company)
- MailChimp (Newsletter and other mail services)
- TrustPilot (Online-reviews)
- Google (Analytics)
- Uptimizers (SEO-Service)
Additionally, Trustpilot receives your order-number and e-mail address. The company will contact you after your purchase and ask you to write an online review.
Cookies and similar technology used by us
Viewing, changing, or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. Also, you have the right to withdraw your consent of data processing or object to it. You also have a right to data transfer. This means that upon request, we will send all of your personal data in our possession to you or a specifically named organization in form of a computer file. You can make a request for disclosure, correction, destruction or transfer of your personal data, or withdraw your consent of data processing by sending it to our e-mail. To verify that you made the request yourself, please include a copy of a valid ID-card. To protect your privacy, make sure to sanitize your ID-photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone) and your ID-Number. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, however not later than four weeks after receiving it. Ergo2Work also informs you that you can file a complaint at the Dutch national regulatory authority.https://autoriteitpersogegegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect your personal data
Ergo2Work takes the protection of your data seriously and takes action to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized changes. If you have reason to believe that your data is not secure or if there are indications of data abuse, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service via telephone or via e-mail.